My Process for Getting Your Home Sold
When it comes to selling your home, make sure you hire a professional who can show you a plan of action to get your home sold on the best possible terms for you. Here are some of the many action steps I can employ to get your home properly listed, sold, and closed!
- Identify areas needing maintenance or decorating to ensure your home shows its absolute best.
- Make a plan for staging your home to be sold.
- Schedule a professional photographer to take photos for the entire marketing process.
- Order preliminary title work to research the chain of title as recorded at the County Auditor.
- Enter photos and property details into the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to initiate worldwide internet exposure.
- Promote your home with all my real estate colleagues and contacts to uncover existing Buyers who are ready to purchase a home like yours.
- Implement the marketing plan for your home, which can include any or all of the following:
- Online display/social media boosting
- Scheduling open house events
- Personal invites to Buyers and Agents who are looking for a home like yours
- Mail “Just Listed” postcards to your neighbors to spread the word
- Submit your property to be listed on hundreds of real estate websites
- Install a highly visible yard sign
- Create and make available property flyers so potential Buyers have something to hold onto. Very few agents do this, but Buyers will forget the details of your home if they do not have this property flyer for reference later on.
- Create “feature” cards to place around your home to highlight unique features
Showings, Negotiations, and Closing
- Place the lockbox on your property entrance.
- Facilitate showings through our app service.
- Represent you and your interests by assisting you in reviewing and understanding all offers to purchase your property, including timing of closing and timing of possession of the property.
- Review financial and personal implications of each offer presented, including navigation of multiple-offer scenarios.
- Consult with you and prepare counter offers to ensure you secure the right Buyer.
- Handle all the follow up on an accepted contract through closing.
- Coordinate access for Buyer’s home inspector and appraiser.
- Review with you and negotiate the Buyer’s Inspection Response.
- Advise and prepare your Seller’s Inspection Response.
- Review closing documents with you for accuracy.
- Ensure you have a successful closing.
Ready to get the process moving? Let’s talk. Contact me for a personal consultation!