My Process for Finding Your Best Home
When it comes to finding and buying your next home, make sure you hire a professional who can show you a plan of action to purchase on the best possible terms for you and close on your new home!
- Conduct an initial consultation and analysis to identify all details about the when, what, where, why, and how of your home search.
- Assist you in getting connected to a reputable and helpful lender if needed.
- Obtain a pre-approval letter or proof of funds from your bank. This step is extremely important, as sellers will require this upon submission of an offer.
- Immediately send you my valuable Buyer Resource Packet so that you are informed and ready to get going.
- Immediately set up a custom search based on our initial consultation to begin seeing the homes on the market that best fit your needs.
Finding Your Best Options
- Meet or connect to go over the path to purchasing your home. This will set up how we will get from beginning to closing on your new home.
- Work together to find properties that interest you, and use an elimination strategy to ensure we are using our time wisely and looking at potential great-fitting homes for you.
Showings, Negotiations, and Closing
- Utilize powerful technology to schedule showings of homes that are potential great fits for you.
- Quickly prepare purchase agreements for the property you choose to make an offer on.
- Utilize paperless technology whenever possible to prepare and send strategic offers for review and e-signatures.
- Represent you and your interests by assisting you in reviewing and understanding all offer strategies, nuances, and counter offers.
- Review financial and personal implications of a given offer and/or counter offer, including navigation of competing-offer scenarios.
- Consult with you and prepare counter offers to make sure we secure the right terms for you.
- Handle all the follow up on an accepted contract through closing.
- Assist in coordinating your buyer’s home inspection.
- Review response strategy and prepare and submit your buyer’s Inspection Response to the seller.
- Advise and strategize on any seller’s Inspection Response we receive.
- Review closing documents with you for accuracy.
- Schedule and perform a final walk through the property with you.
- Ensure you have a successful closing.