Attracting the Right Qualified Buyers
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
There’s more to selling a house than hammering a “For Sale” sign in the front lawn—although some agents out there would be happy to do just that. You must create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Professional photography
- Detailed specs on your property
- Professionally written, compelling property profile and listing description
- MLS Listing (the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties)
- Placing advertisements in print or online publications buyers use to shop for houses
- Showcasing your listing on popular websites
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing
- Scheduling and promoting video and virtual tours, and/or open house events to showcase the home
The challenge of properly selling a house is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how we aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call, text, or email for a no-obligation personal consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold on the best terms and for the best price!